WHO SHOULD APPLY
The CEMBA program is designed for working professionals from a wide range of backgrounds, who wish to study part time to advance or enhance their business careers. The program emphasises the latest concepts, practices and skills that effective managers and leaders need in today's rapidly changing workplace. We favour an integrative approach, providing an overall understanding of how organizations, small and large, work without neglecting the acquisition by students of a sound functional knowledge of business, without which one cannot become a credible manager. Finally, we favour an international perspective, a sine qua non condition for survival and growth in the age of globalisation.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- hold a Master-level or Bachelor-level degree,
- at least 4 years of documented professional experience,
- functional knowledge of English.
The recruitment procedure includes:
- detailed analysis of candidate's documents,
- analysis of three letters of recommendation,
- interview in English with Project Co-ordinator,
- English-language test.