All students in Executive MBA programs around the world know that, apart from the knowledge, skills and the title received as a result of their studies, they also become members of the elite group of people called MBA Alumni. The contacts, both professional and informal, established during the 16 months of studying together, cannot be overestimated.
Graduates of the CEMBA Program with a ESG-UQAM degree are exceptionally fortunate in this respect, as they are invited to become members of the ESG-UQAM Alumni Association.
This means that their network of both business and private contacts is spread to many different countries all around the world. This is the solid foundation on which exchange of experiences and information between the UQAM-related top managers and specialists is built.
The goals and objectives of the ESG-UQAM Alumni Association are, among others:
- To deepen the business knowledge of the members of the association,
- To develop contacts with local and foreign organisations linked with the association's activity, particularly with Canadian firms,
- To organize and promote networking among members of the association, currently living and working in more than 20 countries on 5 continents.
If you are a student or a graduate of the UQAM MBA Program, you are invited to complete the form below. You are kindly asked to forward it to the CEMBA office via fax or e-mail and it will be forwarded directly to the University.
Download form (uqam_mba_association.zip)
The procedure of the formal establishment of the CEMBA Alumni Association is now in progress. All students and graduates are encouraged to participate actively in the initiative undertaken by their colleagues.
The goals and objectives of the CEMBA Alumni Association are, among others:
- To promote the reputation of the Canadian MBA program on the Polish market:
- To sustain relations among Canadian MBA alumni,
- To help find solutions to problems encountered by alumni and students of the Canadian MBA program and extend cooperation within this area with the CEMBA Office in Warsaw.